- 4 bands of upward / downward compression
- Boosting a band applies upward + downward compression
- Cutting a band applies only downward compression
- -12 dB to 12 dB trim gain per band
- Selectable transition frequency between each set of adjacent bands
- Per band Mute, Solo, and processing Bypass
- Mid / Side panner per band, allowing independent stereo narrowing and widening of each frequency range
- Master mix, input gain, and output gain
- Six style selections to adjust the feel and intensity of the dynamics processing
- Custom preset system with 65 factory presets illustrating Tectonic’s wide range of toneshaping abilities
To access your files after ordering: Go to My Account > Downloads
Tectonic supports the following formats and operating systems:
Windows 10 or later – VST3 and AAX at 64-bit
macOS 10.12 Sierra through macOS 13 Ventura – Intel or Apple Silicon – AU, VST3, and AAX at 64-bit
To install Tectonic onto your computer, simply run the installer package for your OS.
Restart your digital audio workstation before loading in the plugin to a project. On macOS, you may need to restart your computer for new plugins to appear in some hosts.
Vic Neve (verified owner) –
I was searching for a upward compressors to push the ambiance sound of a Bechstein piano ta little bit forward. I have a couple of upward compression plugins, but I was not happy with the results. With those plugins, the piano sounds to much processed.
And then I received an e-mail about Tectonic. I downloaded the demo and tried it on the piano. Within 2 minutes I got exactly the sound I was searching for. So that was en instant buy of course. Thanks Ben and Daniel for another great plugin. You made my day:-).
kvitek (verified owner) –
Man I just love the character of your plugins. They are an audio-visual masterpiece. Thank you so much for this! I was waiting for a nice multi band compressor like this for such a long time!